Atacama Nexus 6i Speaker Stand Pair (600mm Height)
The Award Winning Nexus range of speaker stands offers excellent sonic characteristics as well as cable management as standard via one of the rear support tubes. This allows you to keep unsightly speaker cables away from view.
The stands are manufactured from heavy gauge carbon steel with high tensile fixings to maintain optimum rigidity and for improved performance Nexus come with Isolation Gel pads as standard. These pads help protect the base of your speaker, reduce the chance of slippage and create a dampening barrier to the speaker so improving sound quality. The top plate is manufactured from 4mm thick steel plate and carpet spikes are included.
All Nexus speaker stands have identical standard top plates of 145mm wide by 180mm deep, with optional smaller top plate packs available in two sizes of 130mm wide by 200mm deep, or 130mm wide by 130mm deep.
Silver Metallic and Diamond White are available as a cost option.
Overall Height is 500mm (19.7") excluding floor spikes and gel pads which add an additional 30mm, Base Depth 300mm (11.8"), Base width 250mm (9.8").
- Atabite SMD-Z7.5HD Atacama recommend Atabite inert filler to achieve maximum sonic performance. Up to 8.2KG can be used per pair. Click here for more info
- Mass Loading Plate Pack can also be fitted to add weight and stability if required. Click here for more info
- Spike Shoes HD-S are available to protect delicate floor coverings. Choice of two colours, Satin Black or Nickel Silver. Click here for more info
Cable Managment Hole Details:
- PLEASE NOTE:-The hole diameter is 18mm
- The overall outside diameter of the tube is 28mm
- Allowing for the fact the cable will need to turn 90 degrees within the tube , speaker cable of up to 15mm diameter should be capable of passing through the holes, depending on how flexible the cable is.
- Banana or spade fittings would need to be fitted to the cable after the cable is passed through the tube.
Nexus speaker stands are made in the UK.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty