Baumhaus VPR01E Urban Elegance Reclaimed Storage Cabinet
- This stunning tall cabinet features five shelves providing lots of hidden storage
- Our divine Urban Elegance range is sturdy and versatile with enough rustic charm to soften the industrial edge, creating charming furniture that would suit any home
- The distressed, powder coated steel frame ensures an attractive matt finish, which combines beautifully with the solid reclaimed rough sawn wood
- Featuring a stylish cross design in the frame, these pieces will be a focal point in any room
- As each item in the range is built using a unique blend of reclaimed timbers and then hand finished by skilled craftsmen, every piece is truly individual
- The wood is finished with a resilient satin lacquer which is hard wearing, yet enhances and highlights the unique imperfections such as knots and grain patterns in the timber
- The overall dimensions of the cabinet are H191 x W92 x D37 cm
- This unit has two large doors opening onto five fixed shelves
- Each shelf has H33 x W77 x D24 cm clear space for ample storage
- The cabinet is delivered fully assembly
- Distressed knobs match the matt steel frame
- Solidly constructed, designed and built to last a lifetime
- Environmentally friendly, using reclaimed timber
- Exceptional build quality; designed to last a lifetime
- Heavy duty packaging
- Comes with a FIVE YEAR warranty against all manufacture related issues
- Take a look at the rest of our exclusive Urban Elegance range for fantastic matching pieces
FREE Delivery on all order to UK Mainland.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. This item is available for dispatch Monday to Friday subject to availability and cut-off times excluding public holidays.
Delivery is available to most addresses within the United Kingdom. Some products may not be available to all postcodes. More information is available at the cart and on our Delivery Policy page.
If you have any questions please drop us a message using the live chat or email us at email@example.com alternatively you can call us on 01484 613102.